2016 San Diego School Energy Conservation Competition
Sponsored by SDG&E
Are you interested in participating in the Spring 2016 Competition? Complete the form below and we will send you additional details soon.
36 schools participated in the 2015 San Diego Energy Conservation Competition! All schools competed to reduce their energy use in order to save money and to reduce their impact on the environment. Participating schools saved 76,215 kWh of energy and $16,386 during the competition period!
Special congratulations to the winners of this year's competition:
For more information on the savings each school achieved, visit their BuildingDashboard:
Take a look at recent Competition articles...
9/11/2015 San Diego students show us saving is fun (and relevant)
7/22/15 Green Button Initiative Makes Headway with Electric Industry and Consumers
7/20/15 New integration unlocks utility smart meter data & enables competition among 35 San Diego schools
7/17/15 PHHS is an energy-saving champion
- Learn more about San Diego Gas & Electric - Check out the SDG&E website to explore all that the utility has to offer.
- Learn more about Energize Schools - Energize Schools is a holistic energy services program designed to make it easy and affordable for high school's that are customers of SDG&E to reduce energy use and engage students in energy education and leadership.
- Learn more about PEAK - PEAK is a holistic energy services program designed to make it easy and affordable for high school's that are customers of SDG&E to reduce energy use and engage students in energy education and leadership.
- Learn more about KidsEcoClub
- Learn more about the Lucid - Learn more about BuildingOS, the software platform that is powering the Competition, and it's engagement solution.